Thursday, April 1, 2010

So a new day. It is BEAUTIFUL outside today. High of 81!!! Crazy since last week was still in the 30's! I have been pretty productive today and yesterday! Called everyone I needed to, did some homework(not all), and have gone to all my classes haha. Right now I have about an hour and a half till I leave for work, so I am going to start on more homework. Can I just say that I can't believe that we only have 4 weeks of classes left!! WOW!! Where did this semester go! It's crazy! I'm so excited about next year having my own apartment and all with Sarah, Molly, and Abby! I still don't know what I am going to do with living situations this summer, but I feel that God will help me out, so I just keep praying that I will find something. Anyway, I need to start some work. I have really been slacking this year! Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Okay...you better keep up with this thing cause I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, sorry, I don't really keep up with it but am trying. Just saw that you are following now!

    ReplyDelete